Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Karate Kid

Over this past week or so, her kicks have become so powerful I think I must have the next karate kid in here! Many of the kicks aren't really even kicks anymore, they're more like stretches. I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep when I suddenly felt this foot popping out on my side. Well, with a gentle touch I pushed back! It was so strange for a few seconds we were foot to fingers. I could actually feel her foot through my skin! In addition to all the kicks and stretches, are the tumbles and rolls. Ryan was watching her roll over and he looked at me with wide eyes and said, "I can't believe how strange it is to actually see her rolling over inside you and to know that it's our baby inside doing that." 'that' meaning to make my stomach morph as if a little alien is about to pop out like in that movie.

3 comments:

miriam said...

I remember that feeling like it was yesterday.Ryan was constantly moving and kicking. She must be a chip off the old block! Miriam

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren ,
It's uncle Steve , I just read all of your blogs .. and up until now I am starting to realize there is a new addition to our life. The exitement is at a level I cant explain. I am here every step of the way for you and the baby .. even ryan. =-) Love you from the depths of my heart Steve.

I am using Jen's email to use this site. Love ya

Anonymous said...

74 days it too long to wait to see my granddaughter. Maybe she can teach me some karate. ha ha. love all of you. Dad