Thursday, December 13, 2007

Baby Shower and Appointment

This past Saturday (12/8) was my shower. I had so much fun and it was so great seeing everyone. People were so gracious with their gifts and we have so much cute baby stuff now. I am so excited! I have been working on the nursery little by little so that it should be done by the time she gets here.
Today was my second midwife appointment. All is well. I heard her heartbeat and my belly was measured. My next apointment is in 2 weeks. After that, they will be every week until she is born.
Right now she has the hiccups, which are cute for the first minute or so, but then just get a little annoying. They feel like little rhythmic twitches or beats and they are a sign that she is practice breathing to get ready for the outside world.

No comments: