Thursday, January 17, 2008
Appointment- 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant
I had an appointment this morning. My midwife was measuring my belly then we listened to the heartbeat then she was feeling my belly and said, "that's a good-size baby." Then I said, " does that mean she is big?!?!?" she said, "you don't want a little baby." and I asked how big she thought she was and she said that she feels like a 7 and a half pound baby. 7 1/2 lbs.!!!!!! That's a big baby!!! and I told my midwife that too. I said, "that's too big for a first baby!" but she just smiled and said that it's a good size for a first baby. I wanted to tell her that she's not the one who has to push her out in a few days!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment