Saturday, February 9, 2008

Trying to go to the doctors



This morning we had to go to the pediatrician and it was snowing so I wanted to make sure she was nice and warm. Her feet didn't even reach into the legs and her hands are as far as the elbows of the snowsuit is. I couldn't stop laughing after I got her in this and saw how ridiculous she looked. So after I realized she wouldn't fit properly in the car seat with that snowsuit, I tried something different. The results were just as funny. She was swimming in this one too, but I was able to safely fit her in her car seat with this one. Finally, after playing dress-up for 15 minutes, we were on our way to the doctors!

1 comment:

Marisa L. S. said...

How funny! I love the photos you've been posted! Miss you guys! The photos that I've ordered came in. I'll have to mail them to you or give them to you when I see you guys.