Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Year Doctor's Appointment

Kayla had her one-year doctor's appointment last week. She weighs 19.5 pounds and it 28 inches tall. One year marks a lot of changes. She drinks whole milk now and really likes it! She is facing forward in the car now too. She is out of the infant carrier and is in a convertable car seat. I put them in the cars yesterday. Well, actually I put the Evenflo in my car yesterday. I tried to put the Britax in Ryan's car and I couldn't find the LATCH locks on the carseat. Now granted is was starting to get dark but according to the directions the locks are hiding in a secret compartment somewhere. I couldn't find the sectret compartment so the carseat is just sitting in his car right now. I'll finish installing it today before we go out.

Valentines

Kayla and I colored this on Valentine's Day.

No comments: