Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blaming the User?!?!

Here is the new, and hopefully permanent, web address for my baby blog. I received this email yesterday. I guess it's self explanatory why I have moved my site. You can click on the email to see a larger version to read it.





Now that you've read the email, is it me or are they blaming the user? It's like they're saying 'you asked for it, you want cooler features?...you'll have to pay!' I just think that the least they could have done is grandfather the older users in, keep the banner ads that we've always had, let us use it for free and charge the new people, or give us the option like every other site in the world does, give us two choices, a free version and an ad-free nicer version that you can opt to pay for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and your belly. Great site.

Aunt Ro said...

Love your website. When I was carrying Chris and he kicked or punched, I would gently press back with my hand and we made a game of it. After he was born, he still loved to play our special game. I would press my palms on his fists or feet and he would push back. He found it soothing when upset and when he got older would laugh whenever we played.
Hope to see you soon.

Love, Aunt Ro