Friday, October 5, 2007

7/10/07

So, let me get everyone up to date on all the nitty-gritty. There was nothing really going on between weeks 1 and 6. No pregnancy symptoms. But then came weeks 7 and 8. During those two weeks I had morning sickness every morning and sometimes at night too! It went away by week 9 and I started to feel more like I did in the beginning...not sick but just tired. I'm really glad it didn't last too long, it was really no fun. I haven't really had and cravings yet. Only some serious food aversions! Garlic is one of them. I can't even think about garlic. Just typing the word turns my stomach. Another one is chedder cheese. At least that doesn't have a strong smell that can travel like garlic. On June 27th I noticed a bit of a lump in my lower abdomen. I wouldn't exactly say that I'm showing to the outside world yet since only Ryan and I can see the difference, but my body has been doing some pretty crazy things. Ryan told me last night that my hips are wider. I'm actually surprised that he noticed that before I did. He's usually not that observant to "girl stuff." I have my first ultrasound on july 16th. I'm worried about it. I don't know why. I guess it's because it's the first one, and the anticipation is getting to me.

No comments: